viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

My career: Social Anthropology

I decide to study Social Anthropology because I have humanist interestings. In a begging I want to study Sociology, but then I found the Social Anthropoly and I decide that it's a better option, because I hate estadistics and I preffer an other kind of metodology, more near to the people. Athropology characterized it selfs like a discipline that have and etnohgraphic method, close to the subjects with she work. The Anthropology about a big and universality social problem: the Culture. We can add to this the discussion about the identity problem, that its also coneccted to the Culture. I think that this are very importants thematics, and in this point is where de Antrophologists contribute to the social investigación. However, this problemas are so big, that the Anthtropology it's very wide. You can apply this discipline to a lot of problems, like: Education, Medicine, Politics, Economics, Enviroment... etcétera. Tha anthropologist can make conbtributions to the society in all af this areas. I prefer the medical problems, because I think that the health/ilness sistem it's very important for how the people feel about it's selfs. The name of this it's the Medical Anthropology.

1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,
    you’re not the first person who hates statistics. Many people say it’s complicated and a bit boring.
    Here you have some things that need to be improved:
    (I decide to study) (I want to study) (and I decide that it's a better option): the verbs here should be in the past

    (humanist interestings); compare ‘an interest’/ ‘interesting’
    (In a begging) : at the beginning
    (Athropology characterized it selfs ) Anthropology is known for...
    (like a discipline) Compare ‘as’ and ‘like’.
    (discipline that have and etnohgraphic method):has an
    (the subjects with she work.): she works with
    (universality social problem): universal social ...
    (this are) (this problemas) Compare: ‘this map’ and ‘these maps’
    (very importants thematics,): Adjectives ( tall, cheap, interesting, etc, never change.
    (Anthtropology it's very wide.): double subject
    (about it's selfs.)themselves

    ResponderEliminar