viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

My favorite subject this term is Qualitative methodology. The reason I like it is because this subject give me a body of knowledge that it’s very important for my formation like a social scientist. In qualitative methodology I had learn about two techniques: Life history and Focus group. The first it is refers to the biography of some person. In the other hand and the second it is refers to a group conversation. Booth of them are very important, because they give as direct information about what people think and what they do. It give as a particular information about the problematic of the subjectivity, that is very important for all the anthropologist all around the world. Also, this subject gives me a theoretical approach about the methodological phenomenas involved on the social investigation process, so is very complete and very useful-

1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,
    Good job. Keep up the good work!
    Please see my notes and corrections.
    a) You can say ‘the second one’ or ‘the latter’
    b) (knowledge that it’s very important): A word here is redundant. Which one? Why?
    b) (so is very complete and very useful): What is missing here? Why?

    My favorite subject this term is Qualitative methodology. The reason I like it is because this subject giveS me a body of knowledge that IS very important for my formation AS a social scientist. In Qualitative Methodology I had learnT about two techniques: Life history and Focus group. The first (/) ONE refers to the biography of some pEOPLE. On the other hand, (/) the second (/) ONE/ THE LATTER refers to a group conversation. Both of them are very important, because they give Us direct information about what people think and what they do. ALSO, THEY give Us (/) particular information about the problematic of the subjectivity, AND that is very important for all (/) anthropologistS all around the world. IN ADDITION TO THAT, thESE subjectS give me a theoretical approach about the methodological phenomena(/) involved In the social investigation process, so THEY ARE very complete and very useful-

    ResponderEliminar