viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

About Cinema




I am a cinema lover. I have a lot of movies in my house, but the 90% of them are copied. All the time I’m asking to my friends if they have new movies, for copies them. I choose the copy films because it’s the cheaper option. Go to the cinema it’s very expensive, and that’s why I choose to have my own films. The times when I went to the cinema have been because someone pays my ticket. Other times, I try to find places where they play movies for free.
It’s a difficult decision for me choose only one movie. For today, I will talk about V for Vendetta. This is a science fiction movie that it is based on a graphic novel wrote by Alan Moore. The movie was released on 2005, and its director is James Mc Teigue. The film stars are: Natalie Portman, Hugo Weaving, Stephen Rea and John Hurt.
The history is this way: The location is London, but not the actually London. It’s a city of the future! There is an authoritarian government, and the main character, V, is a mysterious wrestler that combats the sociopolitical situation, and specifically manner to do that is through the vendetta.
This is a really good film. Not only the history it’s good, also the special effects, the dialogues, the music, the actuation… that’s why I lost the count about how much times I saw the movie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario