viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

WHAT TO DO / WHERE TO GO IN SANTIAGO .

This weekend I supposed to write a post about what to do and where to go in Santiago. Once a time, in a holiday time, when I was in other country, I just think about this topic, because I was a foreigner tourist in that place and a lot of people recommend to me differente places and things to do. But, when I think about what to do in Santiago city, my own-answer was that I really don’t know!
Today, after a time about that firs thinking, I view more possibilities that I recommend to a foreigner tourist. But it remains being a little hardest for me. In first place, I think that a great place to go is Cerro Santa Lucía. This is a really good alternative, because in that place you can find a lot of things to do, like the cableway, the zoo, the japanese garden, the funicular; and all with a great view from above of Santiago city. Other place can be the Youngay neighborhood, because it’s an important key of Santiago history. A third possibility can be to visit Chascona, the Pablo Neruda’s house, a place with artistic activities. The fourth visit you can’t miss is Quinta Normal. This is a big public park, with a artificial lake and lot of museums inside, like the Museum of natural history, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Train museum. And the last thing, and if it isabout party, a good place to go it’s Bellavista neighborhood. There is a lot of pubs and restaurants, so you can choose the most you like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario