viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

Anthropology website

Today I will talk about a website related to mi career. I choose www.naya.org.arg, because I think that is a very complete website. It is about news of Anthropoly and Archeology in Latin america.
I know Naya because this site send regularly mails to mi adrees curse mail. That because someone of mi classmates registered on the website.
I read more the mails of this website that the orginal link. Actually, de mails are a resume of the information that appear. How I say on the beaginning, it is a webiste about news, so the mails that they send are actualizated. The website send the mails regularly, like once a month, so that its when I reed the news. However, I like in particular a seccion of the website. This is http://www.naya.org.ar/articulos/medica.htm. I like this link because it is about Medical Anthropology, an area of the Anthropology that I like very much. This website is interisting because have a lot of articles about that.

1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,
    Your post is certainly a contribution that I hope your classmates appreciate.
    Please correct the sentences in parentheses.

    Anthropology website
    Today I will talk about a website related to mi career. I choose www.naya.org.arg, because I think that is a very complete website. It is about news of Anthropoly and Archeology in Latin america.
    I know Naya because (this site send regularly) mails to mi (adDreSs cOurse mail). That (VERB) because (-)one of mi classmates registered on the website.
    I read more the mails of this website (that: THAN) the orginal link. Actually, THE mails are a resume of the information that (appear: TENSE). (How I say: AS I SAID ) AT the beginning, it is a webiste about news, so the mails that they send are actualized. The website (send: TENSE) the mails regularly, like once a month, so that (its: DOUBLE SUBJECT) when I reAd the news. However, (I like in particular a seccion of the website: WORD ORDER). This is http://www.naya.org.ar/articulos/medica.htm. I like this link because it is about Medical Anthropology, an area of (the: UNNEXCESSARY) Anthropology that I like very much. This website is interisting because (SUBJECT) (have:TENSE) a lot of articles about that.

    ResponderEliminar