viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Mi favourite piece of techology: MP3-MP4 player

In the world of techology, there is a lot of things that I like. But, If I have choose one, i'm sure that i will choose the MP3 or MP4. That it's because i'm a fanatic of the music. Without Music, the world will be very boring!!!
If you don't know, the MP3 or MP4 player are a portable media players that reproduce some audio and video formats
Like five years ago i got my first player. It was a present of my mother.
In the presente, I use muy player every day. When I close the door of my house, inmediatally I put mi headphones and start to listen to music. The place that I love more to use my player is on the bus and the subway, to make more confortable mi trip whetever place I go. I hate listen to babes criying, beepings, cell rigtones, screames, etcétera.
I love it because its very small, so it is very easy to transport every where with you (in the rugsag, in the handbag, in a pocket... wherever you want!).

1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,
    In spite of the mistakes, your post is fluent, well organized and nice to read. See the corrections and suggestions, please.


    Mi favourite piece of techology: MP3-MP4 player
    In the world of techology, (there is: USE PLURAL) a lot of things that I like. But, If I have choose one, i'm sure that i will choose the MP3 or MP4. (That it's: DOUBLE SUBJECT) because i'm a fanatic of ( ) music. Without Music, (the world will be: THAIS IS AN IMAGINARY SITUATION, SEE NOTE BELOW) very boring!!!
    In CASE you don't know, the MP3 AND MP4 playerS are (a: UNNECESSARY) portable media players that reproduce some audio and video formats
    AROUND/ABOUT five years ago i got my first player, WHICH was a present FROM my mother.
    AT PRESENT / PRESENTLY / CURRENTLY, I use muy player every day. When I close the door of my house, iMmediatally I put ON My headphones and start to listen to music. The place that I love MOST to use my player is on the bus and the subway, to make (more confortable MY trip: WRONG WORD ORDER) whAtever place (OR WHEREVER) I go. (I hate listen: MISSING WORD) to babIes crying, beepings, cell rigtones, screams, etcEtera.
    I love MY MP3 because IT’S very small, so it is very easy to transport/TAKE every where with you (in the ruCKsaCK, in the handbag, in a pocket... wherever you want!).
    a) be careful not to include a subject twice, ex, One of my brothers is … / the water is cold (“it’s” is incorrect in these cases)


    b) The first conditional (If + present form of the verb / will) is used to talk about things which are possible in the present or the future — things which may happen. Ex. If it's sunny, we'll go to the park. (Maybe it will be sunny — that's possible.)
    We use the second conditional (if + past form of the verb / would) to talk about things which are unprobable or imaginary in the present or the future.
    Ex. If a tiger walked into this room, I would run for my life. (a tiger walking into the room is very unlikely to happen)
    If I had a million dolllars, I would spend my life travelling all over the world. (But I don’t have that amount of money and I will not travel around the world)
    Visit: http://wwwedu.ge.ch/cptic/prospective/projets/anglais/exercises/condit1.htm
    c) We say: ‘like/love/hate/have/need? + something. Ex. I like pizza, We love coke, They need new experiences.
    But we say: ‘like to/ love to/hate to/have to / need to’ + verbs. Ex. I like to run, We have to go now.

    ResponderEliminar