viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Hello boys and girls.

Today I will introduce my self, because its the first time in my life that I have a blog.
Mi name is Natalia Jofré Poblete. I'm 21 years old. Actually i' m studing Social Anthropology, in two years aprox. I will finish this .

I'm glad to have this blog because it is an oprtunity to put in practice mi english. Generally i listen words and phrases in english, but rarely i have the time to write in this lenguaje. Thats why this blog will help me to learn new words and tha correct ways for writting in english, working like a expresion tool.

1 comentario:

  1. Natalia,
    I like your introductory post and I'm glad you are willing to work with blogs. Please have a look at the corrections:

    Today I will introduce my self, because IT'S the first time in my life that I have a blog.
    MY name is Natalia Jofré Poblete. I'm 21 years old. AT PRESENT I' m studYing Social Anthropology. In two years aprox. I will finish this .

    I'm glad to have this blog because it is an opPOrtunity to put inTO practice mi english (W0) . Generally I listen TO words and phrases in english, but rarely i have the time to write in this lenguaje. That's why this blog will help me to learn new words and the correct ways for writing in english. THIS BLOG IS A TOOL TO EXPRESS MYSELF.

    ResponderEliminar