sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit


A country I would like to visit with all my heart is Egypt, because only its name sound exotic to me, I imagine a country with narrow street, buildings like little palaces with the smell of centuries of history, camels, women dressed with veils, palm trees and people eating dates, nuts and pistachios.
I know very little about it, one of those things is that the climate is humid, hot and dry, a dessert weather, that they have a president and a lot of poverty in spite that they do have rich nesses like oil and that their official religion is Muslim and their language is from Arabic roots.
If I go there someday, I would like to learn more about their dance: the seven veil dance, the belly dance and the odalisque dance and to listen to their music and buy a lot of it.
I will be very happy to study and live there for a couple of months in a “Dance academy” with a native dancer to perfection my own style of oriental dancing that I practice these days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario