viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

A new term!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!

In general, the first term was good. I’m going to talk about different areas:

- University  I took 7 courses: Theory of Systems, Quantitative Methods, Qualitative Methods, Easter Island Culture, Gender, Development Anthropology and English. I like the most part of these classes, and I think that I learned a lot of new things. But in the last part of the term I was very stress, because I had to do a lot of big works (And also I have exams).
- Family  I have a few of big problems with some of my relatives (for example, with my sister), but nothing impossible to overcome.
- Friends  I had difficulty with some of my classmates, but I tried to think that was a problem of the other person (not mine).
- Love  I was singer (and I still be one). It was a calm term “for my hearth”.
- Health  My health was great! I got sick only one time, and it was nothing to worry about.

1 comentario:

  1. To introduce new topics remember to use words and expressions like: With regard to../ As to.../ In relation to.../ etc.

    ResponderEliminar